navy blog background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Bathroom


The bathroom is the room I hate the most. I need to find  smaller mirror that I LOVE! or frame this one to make it look smaller! I also need to find metal ceiling tiles and mount the m on the wall where the towels are hanging. We found a medicine cabinet that mounts between the studs in the wall so its recessed and it will go to the left of the sink next to the light switch and the cabinet over the toilet will just go away! I will probably add a shelf and put apothecary jars on it with the Q-tips and cotton balls and some soaps and I need to get some tarnished silver things to decorate in here as well. Eventually I will find a smaller sink base that looks like furniture and will remove this yucky counter and replace the sink.



No comments:

Post a Comment