navy blog background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Bathroom update

Well its one more thing off my to-do list. I finished the board and batten in the bathroom and even got it painted all in one day! So I am still waiting for the perfect shade of grey paint to scream "BUY ME" so I can paint the rest of the walls and a gorgeous piece of furniture that I can turn into a new vanity and tile the top with the Caribbean blue tiles I fished out of a dumpster in Dallas forever ago. Slowly and and steadily like the tortoise right? 




when it all comes together I will be sure to give you all the before and after pictures this is still a work in progress, but I just had to share it with you all because it makes me feel so good to actually be getting something done in that room

No comments:

Post a Comment