navy blog background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Obsessed with corral!

Well at least the color. Over the past week my grandparents and several aunts were in town visiting and well its inevitable we hit an estate sale. I scored an adoreable pair of earrings and a turquoise and silver necklace for five dollars. I also got several antiqueish books and a beautiful piece of fabric. The fabric was only fitty cents and it has totally inspired me to finish my bedroom. It already has the brown from my velvet curtains i got on freecycle, as well as the sage green that my walls are painted. It has yellow and corral which i will be slowly adding to the room as i give some of my furniture a facelift with paint and stain. Pictures will come as i finish projects and i will have a reveal at the end.

Update! here are some sneak peek picks



No comments:

Post a Comment