navy blog background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crafting away!

 I have been busy busy busy fr the past couple of weeks with the fall holidays and family staying on the property.
We have accomplished alot and fed an army. Here are some pictures from our Feast of Trumpets


It was Delish and I am very thankful for our friends in South America that gave me the challah bread recipe.

the kids are learning alot this year we made alphabet posters

we are also learning about their body in science and how to properly feed it so it can grow and be healthy here is their paper body that we are making to aid in seeing the inside organs

I have gotten caught up on my sewing too and am now working on a coat for me racing to get it done before the cold weather hits lol this is Texas I still have 4 months rite! for now here are some pictures of some things I've been working on


we also decorated some pumpkin cookies for aunt Robin's work 

Sooo as you can see we have been very busy and productive in the past couple of weeks
                                      and now we are in Nutcracker season and have costumes and rehearsals and well
                                           We might be a little insane by the time its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment